“When I write my memoirs this will be the chapter
I am most proud of”
We are the most loving and respectful program in the country for surrogates. Surrogates are special angels who make miracles possible. We strive to match our Surrogate Angels with Recipient Parents with whom they are compatible so that each journey is a magical experience.
Our Surrogate Angels share a strong connection with their loving recipient parents.
Our warm, caring and professional staff will respond rapidly to our surrogate mother’s needs.
We offer an excellent rewards package for you and your children. We want to spoil you!
You deserve the highest compensation for such an extraordinary gift.
At The Surrogacy Program we stay in constant contact during the pregnancy, offering support and guidance throughout the process. We love to pamper our Surrogate Angels and their families by providing additional gifts during this amazing journey. This can include:
- Gifts at birth to celebrate your amazing journey
- Additional housekeeping allowances
- In home dinners
- Comfort gifts (which may include a pregnancy pillow, massage, flowers, books, or movie cards)
- $1,000 gift for the surrogate’s children’s education to be shared evenly
- $500 gift of a vacation or amusement park tickets after delivery
We also offer support group meetings led by knowledgeable and experienced professionals. Our online surrogate group helps our Surrogate Mothers connect so that they may share this life-changing experience together
Compensation for Surrogacy
- 1st time surrogate mother: $40,000
- 2nd time surrogate mother: $45,000
- 3rd time surrogate mother: $50,000 and up
- $7,500: Bonus for a twin pregnancy
- $2,500: C-Section fee
- $1,000 maternity clothing allowance at the end of the first trimester
- $1,500 IVF transfer fee per transfer
- Lost wages
- Escalating Fees for repeat surrogates
If you wish to book a free consultation please call us at 818-506-9300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the link above to fill out and submit an application.